The following services are offered by Coid Standing Consultants:
- Speedy registration of companies with the Compensation Commisioner.
- Electonic submission of wage returns and completion (only necessary wages).
- Assisting with completion of yearly assessments, thereby saving you money.
- Being kept up to date on the statusses of assessment matters by providing an analysis of assessment information.
- Submitting yearly assessments timeously, to avoid penalties.
- Obtaining extension in submitting assessments.
- Requesting financial reports on a regular basis, to ensure payments are submitted on time, to avoid interest raises.
- Arranging and maintaining certificates of compliance / Good Standing from the CC automatically, throughout the year, without requests from the Employers.
- Arrangement of installments, if needed. Maximum 12 months.
As a value added service to our Clients, we are able to offer a range of services:
- Reporting all claims and speed up all claims at the CC offices in Pretoria, and ensure these are up to date until finalised.
- Being kept up to date on the statusses claims matters by providing an analysis of claims information.
- Submitting regular reports on the progress of your CC proceedings (claims).
- Assistance with all claims
- Speedy registering claims
- Assisting with 3rd party claims and final awards.
- Assistance and advice on objections by Employees.
- Providing advice on the Occupational Health and Safety Act No 85.
- Providing all documents legally needed by the CC.
- Providing assistance and guidance in the handling of claims.
- Arranging meetings with the CC in Pretoria, when necessary.
- Merit rebates / Applying for deduction on your rate.
- Reduction of Annual COID premiums.
We also assist Companies by:
- Making sure that penalties and interest charges are not being incurred.
- Ensuring that the company is correctly classified i.r.o. their business practice.
- For our clients’ convenience and peace of mind, we supply contact telephone numbers which are continually manned.
More information on Reduction of Annual COID premiums
- An application for reduced contributions is lodged, after analyzing a clients claims information. This often leads to huge savings and will continue for years to come. COIDStandings fee for this service is based on a percentage of the saving.
- COIDStanding requires a mandate from the client to have access to his claims information at the Compensation Commissioner, after which a risk assessment of these information is conducted.
- If the outcome of the risk assessment allows it, an application for reduced contributions is lodged with the Compensation Commissioner,
- After the application was approved the client’s contributions will be adjusted accordingly,
- If the application was not approved the client will be provided with a full analysis of his claims information.
More on Claims Management Service
- COID Standing can assist with the day to day administration of injury on duty claims on behalf of Employers, employee’s and Medical Service Providers.
- COID Standing will act as intermediary between the employer / employee / Medical Service Providers and the Compensation Commissioner. The implementation of the service will have far reaching benefits to the client.
- More efficient claims settlement is assured, because each claim is reported in the prescribed manner to the Compensation Commissioner
- Assistance is always available regarding reporting of claims
- The client is assured that statutory requirements are complied with
- A central reporting centre and a specifically designed computer program ensure that the client is aware of the precise circumstances surrounding each individual claim.
- Keeping clients informed with regards to the status of IOD claims.
Medical Service Providers claim services
- COID Standing offers Medical Service Providers a wide range of services to meet al their practice’s IOD needs
- If every IOD case is not properly managed, you would not get paid.
- Your financial status will improve, because you will get your money quicker.
- We deal directly with the Compensation Commissioner on a daily basis.
- We take all the strain away from you in dealing with the Compensation Commissioners Office.
- If we don’t settle your claim, we don’t get paid
- Our services and Administration
- We capture your account on our system, on receipt of the account and supporting documents.
- We inform you of any outstanding information / documents
- We submit all your claims to the Compensation Commissioner for registration and adjudication.
- When the claim is approved, we will submit your account for payment.
- We track payments made
- We provide you with an up to date status on each claim.
- Annual CIPC Returns
- BEE Certificate
- Import / Export Certificate
- Income Tax Return
- Income Tax Registration
- IRP 5 Certificates
- PAYE Registration
- PAYE & UIF Return
- Payroll fee per employee
- Company Registration
- UIF Registration
- VAT Registration
- VAT Return