The “Coid Standing Team” assists more than a thousand Employers with their Letter of Goodstanding Certificate applications and manages to deliver a speedy and excellent service.
All requests can be faxed to 086 218 7267 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On receipt of requests a consultant will respond immediately.
LETTERS OF GOOD STANDING
Please be informed that with immediate effect, letters of good standing will be issued only to employers who meet the following criteria:
1. Employer must be registered with the Fund as per section 80 of the COIDAct,
2. Employer must have submitted all returns of earnings as per section 82 0f the COIDAct,
3. Employer must be fully assessed as per section 83 of the COIDAct,
4. Employer must have paid/ settled all outstanding debt as per section 86 of the COIDAct.
Employers that have not yet been assessed by the Compensation Fund will first be assessed, up to the current assessment year, and are expected to pay all assessments in order to meet the criteria set out above. This process will also assist the Fund in finalising all assessment backlogs.
Letters of good standing will also be issued on a month-to-month basis to employers that have entered into an instalment arrangement. (Refer to conditions on instalment settlements).
Please be informed that with effect from 1 January 2013:
1. 20% of the balance owed will be required upfront in order to enter into an instalment arrangement.
2. The installment arrangement will be approved for a maximum period of 12 months.
3. Interest of 10% will be levied on all installment arrangements.
4. Should the installment fall overdue, the full balance becomes payable immediately.
5. Employers will be served with court orders for all instalments not honoured.